Hammerhead, Newark - Sat 3rd Mar

Started by Leon, 05 January 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

One of the fastest growing shows in the UK, Hammerhead takes place at the Newark Showground on Sat 3rd March.  This show has a great array of participation games to take part in, so it's always worth a visit.  We'll need the pre-orders sending through by Friday 23rd February please.

For more info on this show, head over to the Hammerhead website: http://www.hammerheadshow.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Last shout out for any pre-orders!  We'll need them placing tonight if possible please.

Leon

Yep, all cancelled due to road closures.  We'll contact anyone with a pre-order to see if they want them posting out instead.

The show has been rescheduled for April 28th.

Leon

Just a quick shoutout for any pre-orders for the rescheduled Hammerhead show, we'll need them sending through by midnight on Friday 20th please.

8)