2018 painting challenge: reduce the mountain some more!

Started by petercooman, 30 December 2017, 02:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Trying to get caught up on all the threads I've missed. Wow, Peter. What a fantastic amount of work and so very diverse. Love the chain link fences but my favorite is the Isengard troll. Splendid!
I should think that it would be garnering a lot of love from fsn as it looks like a cross between a centurion tank and the strange creatures that are known to crawl out of the Mersey at Runcorn.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

petercooman

Quote from: d_Guy on 19 December 2018, 05:24:48 PM
Trying to get caught up on all the threads I've missed. Wow, Peter. What a fantastic amount of work and so very diverse. Love the chain link fences but my favorite is the Isengard troll. Splendid!
I should think that it would be garnering a lot of love from fsn as it looks like a cross between a centurion tank and the strange creatures that are known to crawl out of the Mersey at Runcorn.

Problem is, if the word senturion is not in the title, fsn probably doesn't visit the thread  ;D ;D

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It is in the thread now...
Centurion, Centurion, Centurion
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

petercooman

Planning to have a few games with my new the walking dead game, so got some stuff ready to start. this completely binned my mini challenge, as i won't be finishing it, but i really wanted to get these done so no problem!

survivors: zombie rick and rick, carl, brian blake (the governor), sandra and patrick

enough zombies for a first game

tried some different skintones, not super but good enough!

So,adding 20 models means: 702 models painted ! Hope i can reach 750 by new year!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Thanks!

Already started the next ones! went a bit overboard i think, will probably split them in smaller batches.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

petercooman

Yup 65 alltogheter. all zombies and survivors. I probably have more that can be used as survivors, but this will be enough (for now)!

petercooman

Looks great, even if i say so myself!

[img widh=700]https://i.imgur.com/2oXnLSQ.jpg[/img]

Ps carl was bitten and didn't make it!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!