Santa’s sack

Started by MAgamer, 29 December 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAgamer

29 December 2017, 06:36:09 PM Last Edit: 29 December 2017, 07:30:16 PM by MAgamer
As my on going procrastination continues over which rule set I should invest in, Santa decided to fill his bag with an entire French Napoleonic Infantry Brigade a Cavalry Brigade and Artillery battery. Plus 30 skirmishers to screen the lot of them! Pendraken never fails to delight. Spent today clipping and cleaning the lot whilst watching a number of box sets and eating stupid amounts of brown foods. What wargaming products did you get this Christmas? I also received 5 A3 sheets of sign boards to make bases for all the 10mm terrain planned for this year. . . Love it!
Merry Christmas all!
MA

Leon

Excellent, good to hear Santa's got the right idea!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Subedai

Apart from my daughter the rest of the family are not really into asking about wargamiing stuff. She will always ask for a few options and then she will pick one or two. This year her and her husband bought two Ospreys -Fornovo and the Landsnechts. Normally, outside of birthdays and Crimble I buy my own, it's safer that way. This year I treated myself to three Early War 6mm armies. British, French and German.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

petercooman

As I said somewhere else, i chose mine myself on black friday!