A Friends HOTT Game

Started by Terry37, 26 December 2017, 03:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Robin Sutton is a HOTT pen-pal friend in NZ, and his interest at present is VSF or Victorian Sc-Fi. I know most of you are not HOTT players, but thought you might enjoy seeing one of his games in a nicely done photo report. And he has done up some very creative armies too I must say!

https://wargamingnz.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/bad-news-for-caruthers.html

The last picture is the ultimate doom to a HOTT payer - the ole six one!!! And believe me, I am speaking from experience!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

sunjester

That's the great thing about HOTT, it can cover just about anything and the perfect excuse for devising interesting armies!

Steve J

Some lovely looking forces there, so thanks for sharing. I really must try and get some HoTT Armies together for 2018 as the rules do look rather fun.

Terry37

Yes, that is the beauty of HOTT, it is so adaptable to just about anything! Plus, they make for a fun game. Even though it's only a few pages of actual rules, they take a while to get good at playing them, and even then you'll have points that will arise during a game, that has to be looked up or discussed. if you've never played it I sure do recommend it!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

FierceKitty

How did you classify Chandler and Monica?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

27 December 2017, 08:10:07 PM #5 Last Edit: 27 December 2017, 08:15:13 PM by Leman
Love to see what Joey makes of being charged down by a big hairy monster, or Rachel for that matter.

Oh that AWOL apostrophe again!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!