Its all in a uniform !

Started by Sunray, 16 December 2017, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

16 December 2017, 07:44:39 PM Last Edit: 16 December 2017, 08:32:42 PM by Sunray
I had two redundant packs of Pendraken Home Guard (BRF46 &47). For my Christmas bush war, I decided to paint them up in light Khaki- based on Ugandan troops in the film Entebbe.

Then I saw print of an Jordan Arab Legion Officer, sand coloured khaki, black leather web, and a VERY distinctive red/black forage cap. It may well have been officers only, but I painted up all the troops that way. A Soviet officer in a pilotka and Italian radio man provide command base.

I modified some of the BRF 46 with an SMG and some of the BRF47 with a GPMG.  Suddenly they are sexy troops and everybody wants a platoon of them !

Rush order off to Leon.  :-bd :-bd

Funny how a few tweaks to a uniform makes a difference.   I was going to field them as a 2/30 militia - now with that cap I am under pressure to promote to at least a 3/30 !  

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Shedman

As Steve says - pics or we don't believe you  :)

Sunray

Pics of entire Christmas bush war game will be sent via Leon après holidays - keep counting the days. :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Sunray

Quote from: ianrs54 on 17 December 2017, 09:34:37 AM
Sounds like fun.

When your wargame ceases to be fun....its time to stop ....and ask what exactly is going wrong. :o