UK Show not to be missed

Started by lentulus, 12 December 2017, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Pringle

Another vote for Warfare in Reading - an easy train ride from London, for our foreign visitor.

Chris

skywalker

Leon you forgot to include the best UK show...........Batleground in November in sunny Stockton on Tees :D :D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: skywalker on 13 December 2017, 12:33:34 PM
Leon you forgot to include the best UK show...........Batleground in November in sunny Stockton on Tees :D :D

But rather inaccessible from almost anywhere !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 13 December 2017, 11:35:12 AM
More or less on topic... I was planning to visit the show at Falkirk (Carronade) in May this year; you will be there...?

Yep we'll be there, Falkirk is a great show.

Quote from: skywalker on 13 December 2017, 12:33:34 PM

As much as I'd like to promote it to everyone in Europe, I'm not sure we're the easiest one to get to!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: ianrs54 on 13 December 2017, 03:45:21 PM
But rather inaccessible from almost anywhere !

It's really easy by train from Edinburgh! :-)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

andys

My son has flown Newcastle-Heathrow-Boston a few times this year. In both directions they managed to lose some or all of the checked-in baggage on two occasions.

NOT good with a 2 year old in tow.

When he goes on his own, he now only takes carry-on baggage. Of course doing that, your bag might end up weighing rather a lot if you splurge on the lead!  ;)

lentulus

Quote from: andys on 13 December 2017, 07:43:21 PM
When he goes on his own, he now only takes carry-on baggage. Of course doing that, your bag might end up weighing rather a lot if you splurge on the lead!  ;)

Me too.  Although that's another place where a direct flight Halifax/London helps.  I could always buy another bag while I am there :-)