...here's the clap you so richly deserve  =D>

It's a good thing you added the emoji at the end ;) ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Woo!!

Just catching up on this, after being out most of the day!

Thanks to everyone who entered, and everyone who voted (especially those who voted for me  ;) )

A very big thanks to Will for setting this up - it must have been a lot of work getting all the topics and votes setup.

I can now sit back and await the fame and fortune that is bound to come (this is like winning X-factor isn't it?)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

mollinary

Quote from: fred. on 09 December 2017, 09:20:05 PM
I can now sit back and await the fame and fortune that is bound to come (this is like winning X-factor isn't it?)

Sadly no.  The first requirement is to undergo the obligatory and incredibly intrusive doping test. Why do you think the rest of us deliberately underperformed?     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

sunjester

Norm

Well done everyone, winners or otherwise.

fred.

Quote from: mollinary on 09 December 2017, 09:50:40 PM
Sadly no.  The first requirement is to undergo the obligatory and incredibly intrusive doping test. Why do you think the rest of us deliberately underperformed?     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mollinary

I'm not sure it will take that much testing to prove if I'm a dope.  ;)

Good job I was out most of yesterday, otherwise I may have had an unexpected meeting with a large chap in latex gloves looking for a sample...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Kassad

My congratulations to all winners! My compliments to all runners too. Bravi !!  =D>
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Martin1914

I must echo everyone's thanks to Lemmey for organising the competition.
Congrats to all participants. Lots of artistic talent out there to take inspiration from.

Regards to All
Mart
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Tarty

Many inspiring entries well done everyone.
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

ElRafa

Lots of good entries. Thumbs up to all

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

skywalker

Lots of fantastic paint jobs. Well done to all who took part, it puts me to shame  :-bd :-bd =D> =D> =D> =D>

Jesus

First thank the opportunity offered by the creators of this forum and its participants; I am very happy with the support received for my work and it helps me a lot to continue doing it. It is a great pleasure for me to have been selected as the winner. Thank you all.
=D> =D>

Clint

Inspiring stuff chaps. :)

I shall "TRY" to enter next time If real life does not interfere to much!