Pendraken Troll Figures

Started by old smokie, 04 December 2017, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

do Pendraken do any figures of trolls for Warband/fantasy

petercooman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Raider4

I have ordered from all of the following figs in the past:

FT1   Troll with Club
FT2   Troll with Boulder
FT3   Troll Leader
FT4   Troll with Giant Bone
FT5   Troll Centaur with Club
FT6   Troll Centaur with Boulder
FT7   Troll Centaur with Giant Bone

but I can't seem to see them in the current online catalogue?

Nice figures, I use them as Ogres in my Warmaster-style armies.

Cheers, M
--

Leon

The old Trolls were taken out of circulation when the new site launched as the moulds were getting a bit battered.  They're on the list of things to get sent over to Phil for some revamping but if you need any of them in the meantime, drop me an email and we'll check the moulds for you.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

thanks Leon any idea when he new ones will be ready

looking for two of each of the following codes -

FT1   Troll with Club
FT2   Troll with Boulder
FT3   Troll Leader

Leon

Quote from: old smokie on 05 December 2017, 10:32:26 AM

It'll be some point next year I'd think as we've not sent any masters down to Phil yet for revamping.

FT1   Troll with Club
FT2   Troll with Boulder
FT3   Troll Leader

That should be fine, can you send that over in an email and I'll get it printed off for the casting guys.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

will do, got some other bits to add as well

Leon

Raider4

FT1   Troll with Club
FT2   Troll with Boulder
FT3   Troll Leader

Just an FYI - 5 figures in packs FT1/2, only 1 in FT3.

Cheers, M.
--

old smokie

thanks for that Raider4  :)

order sent Leon :-bd

Leon