Best Part To Buying Minis?

Started by Blaxkleric, 10 November 2010, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Quote from: Nosher on 11 November 2010, 08:10:28 AM
For me it has to be the rattle of the letterbox and that thud that can only mean a big bag of lead has hit the doormat :D Which brings on instant panic if the missus is anywhere in earshot :o

Like as happened this morning :) ECW (both sides) and TYW Swedes/Catholics. Luvvly jubbly :D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

kustenjaeger

Greetings

The best thing is getting them into action; the next best is having them based and undercoated and in their plastic box.

The worst part is when you're scribbling a note of what you have to order for Warfare on a piece of paper before a school prize night and your wife says 'all those ...?' .  At this point the response is 'but they're small ones ...'.  Well I just about got away with it last night.

Regards

Edward

Last Hussar

Was her reply "You keep telling me size doesn't matter"?
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

QuoteLove it - this is getting printed out for SWMBO's benefit in this household 

SWMBO?

Quote(Currently looking of a spray paint the colour of US vietnam uniform)

Don't just look at it it - point it at the figures & press the button!!!
FOR - I meant to type FOR

GNU PTerry

Sandinista

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

She Who Must Be Obeyed

Come on boys, keep up  :P ;D ;) 8) :)

The_Shootist

I enjoy the research and scenario design (currently buying a Panzer Regt and armoured Schutzen regt for scenario i have written as a demo game).

I also enjoy painting more than playing, as i seem to be too busy painting to play.
Oh and money is the deciding factor also on what i buy.

Last Hussar

Tell you what - you do my painting and I'll do your playing.

GNU PTerry