Wish fsn Bon Chance

Started by d_Guy, 12 November 2017, 02:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

12 November 2017, 02:26:42 PM Last Edit: 12 November 2017, 03:40:41 PM by d_Guy
As the trees lose the last of their leaves and the sun spins lower and lower in the southern sky, fsn’s thoughts turn to his repairing to the sweat lodge near Bolton. Here he will invoke the muse (a large bosomed actress who bestrode the world of 1940 films) and begin work on his year-end ode and gift catalog.

Armed with equal and (I must say) quite substantial amounts of mescaline and Benadryl, his famed huffing bong strapped to his side, he will throw a well-thumbed copy of the Encyclopedia Galactica in the back seat, slam an eight-track of Meatloaf’s Bat Out of Hell in the player and begin his journey North.

I would like to be the first to say to him, may you dream of dancing Lemmies clad in tutus and the ravagement of Welch sheep.
...And may the rhymes be ever in you favor!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

But Runcorn is a sealed town, with certain through routes you stick to.....so how ?  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

As a Merseysider I am baffled by what this is all about. Who, in their right mind, goes to Bolton? As far as I am aware there are no tanks there - FSN should be heading south to Dorset.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Well there is a Cent in Preston !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Orcs

I am confused too. FSN has enough sweaty encounters with females of dubious repute, that he does not need a sweat lodge.

If he was to retreat with said muse I think he would need lots of little blue pills so the said lady was not disappointed., not a bong.  :)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Gentlemen, there are plenty of tanks in the Preston area, H.H. Peddler and Son manufactures plenty!
http://www.tankfabrication.co.uk
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

d_Guy

petercooman

Your talking about his "too long,didn't read" posts?

d_Guy

Quote from: petercooman on 12 November 2017, 07:03:28 PM

None the less, I am currently in negotiations with his agent for the movie rights.

petercooman

Isn't there enough **** in the cinemas already?  ;D ;D ;D

Westmarcher

Wait! Bolton has a sauna?  :o
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

Bolton and Preston are most definitely not the same thing. They are not even in the same local government area.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

DanJ

QuoteYour talking about his "too long, didn't read" posts?

Don't be so harsh (or you may find you'll be making a special guest appearance), they provide much needed escape into the alternative reality that is fsn's world when I would otherwise be engaged with 'Festive Fun!'

fsn

Obviously d_Guy is angling for a starring role.  :-\

Quote from: ianrs54 on 12 November 2017, 03:30:21 PM
But Runcorn is a sealed town, with certain through routes you stick to.....so how ?  ;)
Have you not seen we've got a new bridge?

Quote from: petercooman on 12 November 2017, 07:03:28 PM
Hmmm ... I think we may have to have a Belgian Scottish Cow Herd this year
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

Quote from: fsn on 13 November 2017, 12:18:27 PM
Hmmm ... I think we may have to have a Belgian Scottish Cow Herd this year

Please do. I won't Notice  ;D