Seven Years War British Range

Started by SV52, 08 November 2017, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

Infantry packs; one standard bearer? seriously? 
SYB25 Horse grenadiers.  Those illustrated don't agree with the description, which is correct?

Minor points to many I suppose but annoying if two or three extra figures are found to be needed after receiving an order  ;)
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ace of Spades

I have some of the infantry sets and I'm pretty sure they all have two standard bearers, unless they changed these recently... I could check if you like?
On the Horse Grenadiers; I see a mounted grenadier; left figure, an officer in the middle and a standard bearer on the right, no musician indeed. I guess the picture is right since there are only three poses in the set?

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

SV52

Yeah please, I checked again and it clearly shows one and states one in the current product list.  Same for the other nations too and British AWI only have one as well.

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

There is also the pack of generic standard bearers.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

SV52

Quote from: Leman on 08 November 2017, 04:57:27 PM
There is also the pack of generic standard bearers.

:D Found them, better poses than the pack dudes, bit of filing here and there likely do the job - cheers.

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: SV52 on 08 November 2017, 09:27:34 AM
Infantry packs; one standard bearer? seriously?  

Only one standard, correct, but we can supply extra if you need them, or the generic ones can be used.

Quote from: SV52 on 08 November 2017, 09:27:34 AM
SYB25 Horse grenadiers.  Those illustrated don't agree with the description, which is correct?

That was a typo on the site, I've edited it now to list a standard instead of a musician.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

SV52

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ace of Spades

Then I probably was confused because I usually buy two similar packs to fill out my units... so sorry, my fault!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!