Mounted Samurai ape command/ naginata cavalry/ option for wolf or boar mounts

Started by Dunnadd, 06 November 2017, 11:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

Any chance of getting a mounted samurai ape daimyo and command? And some naginata armed mounted samurai apes?

And any chance of options for mounts so you could choose wolves (preferably Dire Wolves) or boars as mounts instead of tigers?

Leon

The Tigers are separate castings, so you could pop them on a wolf or a horse if you wanted to?

There won't be any other Warband additions in the near future, any Fantasy work will be getting some of the old Accessories updated and added to the Monsters range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Quote from: Leon on 06 November 2017, 11:59:50 PM
There won't be any other Warband additions in the near future, any Fantasy work will be getting some of the old Accessories updated and added to the Monsters range.
... except the Amazons?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 07 November 2017, 10:00:04 AM
... except the Amazons?

Those are a slowburner for now, along with revamped Rats as well.  We'll start fitting them in around other projects during 2018.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ErHo

Amazons are hard to make , due to the technicality that if you work more than a few minutes on one, it counts as an extra marital affair.

We need some eunuchs to sculpt the range or else it will never get done!

Until then we are burdened with resculpting the banshees one by one.
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

Techno

Quote from: ErHo on 07 November 2017, 03:54:32 PM
We need some eunuchs to sculpt the range or else it will never get done!

I've already done the proto female dolly.......

There's no need to worry about me getting hot under the collar.....Not with the cocktail of pills I take.  :P

Cheers - Phil

Dunnadd

Quote from: Leon on 06 November 2017, 11:59:50 PM
The Tigers are separate castings, so you could pop them on a wolf or a horse if you wanted to?

yeah but i'd then have twelve 10mm tigers i didn't want and the chances of anyone else wanting to buy them from me would be minimal.

You wouldn't actually have to model any new figures to give an option for dire wolf mounts at least for the existing mounted samurai apes - just edit that page on the website to give an option of mounted on tigers or mounted on wolves. I suppose it might take some time packing mounts and riders in separate bags.

paulr

If you ask politely that nice Mr Leon chap will send you just the mix of riders and mounts you want

There is info on the small extra charge involved here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15349.0.html
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dunnadd

Quote from: paulr on 07 November 2017, 06:29:35 PM
If you ask politely that nice Mr Leon chap will send you just the mix of riders and mounts you want

There is info on the small extra charge involved here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15349.0.html

That seems very fair - thanks