Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
25 November 2020, 08:10:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
310676 Posts in 18053 Topics by 2269 Members
Latest Member: BKC Grenadier
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Fantasy/Sci-Fi Requests
| | | |-+  Mounted Samurai ape command/ naginata cavalry/ option for wolf or boar mounts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mounted Samurai ape command/ naginata cavalry/ option for wolf or boar mounts  (Read 2677 times)
Dunnadd
Captain

« on: 06 November 2017, 11:51:03 PM »

Any chance of getting a mounted samurai ape daimyo and command? And some naginata armed mounted samurai apes?

And any chance of options for mounts so you could choose wolves (preferably Dire Wolves) or boars as mounts instead of tigers?
« Last Edit: 07 November 2017, 12:01:25 AM by Dunnadd » Logged
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2017, 11:59:50 PM »

The Tigers are separate castings, so you could pop them on a wolf or a horse if you wanted to?

There won't be any other Warband additions in the near future, any Fantasy work will be getting some of the old Accessories updated and added to the Monsters range.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4000 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
fsn
General

« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2017, 10:00:04 AM »

There won't be any other Warband additions in the near future, any Fantasy work will be getting some of the old Accessories updated and added to the Monsters range.
... except the Amazons?

Lord Oik of Runcorn
(You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013
Oik of the Year 2014
Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!

15mm is dead. It just doesn't know it yet.
ianrs54
Playtester
General

« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2017, 11:06:48 AM »

... except the Amazons?

Why would we want a model of an online retailer ?

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF HURRAY

Muppet of the year 2019, and 2020
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2017, 02:54:16 PM »

... except the Amazons?

Those are a slowburner for now, along with revamped Rats as well.  We'll start fitting them in around other projects during 2018.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4000 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
ErHo
Lieutenant

Mustache Cash Stash

« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2017, 03:54:32 PM »

Amazons are hard to make , due to the technicality that if you work more than a few minutes on one, it counts as an extra marital affair.

We need some eunuchs to sculpt the range or else it will never get done!

Until then we are burdened with resculpting the banshees one by one.

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer
Techno
« Reply #6 on: 07 November 2017, 05:18:48 PM »

We need some eunuchs to sculpt the range or else it will never get done!

I've already done the proto female dolly.......

There's no need to worry about me getting hot under the collar.....Not with the cocktail of pills I take.  Tongue

Cheers - Phil
Dunnadd
Captain

« Reply #7 on: 07 November 2017, 05:41:13 PM »

The Tigers are separate castings, so you could pop them on a wolf or a horse if you wanted to?

yeah but i'd then have twelve 10mm tigers i didn't want and the chances of anyone else wanting to buy them from me would be minimal.

You wouldn't actually have to model any new figures to give an option for dire wolf mounts at least for the existing mounted samurai apes - just edit that page on the website to give an option of mounted on tigers or mounted on wolves. I suppose it might take some time packing mounts and riders in separate bags.
paulr
Field Marshal

« Reply #8 on: 07 November 2017, 06:29:35 PM »

If you ask politely that nice Mr Leon chap will send you just the mix of riders and mounts you want

There is info on the small extra charge involved here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15349.0.html

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
Dunnadd
Captain

« Reply #9 on: 07 November 2017, 08:03:34 PM »

If you ask politely that nice Mr Leon chap will send you just the mix of riders and mounts you want

There is info on the small extra charge involved here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15349.0.html

That seems very fair - thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: