Middle East Reinforcements by Christmas?

Started by noel zaal, 06 November 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noel zaal

Since they've been in greens stage since last December and other periods are seeing releases, I wondered whether there is any chance of the new WW1 Middle East figures becoming available in time for Christmas? Would certainly end the year on a good note!

Leon

The WWI additions are next in the queue, we've got two more production moulds to do for the Brunswickers and then we'll start on the WWI moulds.  There's about 17 moulds to be made I think, so there's 3-4 weeks there and it might not be done in time for Christmas orders I'm afraid.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 06 November 2017, 02:50:35 PM
...  There's about 17 moulds to be made I think, so there's 3-4 weeks there ...
Blooming heck, you guys are busy
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 06 November 2017, 09:06:16 PM
Blooming heck, you guys are busy

Yep, plus 13 moulds for the 1860's Italians, 35 for the Korean War figures and then we can get on to the 78 moulds for the TB Line ranges!

#:-S
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Not to forget sorting a 'certain set of rules'...

and organising Battleground...

and sorting custom orders that get repeatedly 'tweaked' with lots of odd figures ;) :-[ ...

I'm sure there are a few other things as well #:-S

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Leon on 06 November 2017, 10:30:18 PM
Yep, plus 13 moulds for the 1860's Italians, 35 for the Korean War figures and then we can get on to the 78 moulds for the TB Line ranges!

#:-S

ERM - WORK FASTER.......28 hr days please.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

pierre the shy

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Ithoriel

When Leon were young 'e 'ad ter get up before 'e went ter bed, walked thirty mile uphill in 'is bare feet to work, worked 28 hours a day, walked back through t'snow uphill again and when 'e got 'ome 'e 'ad a cup of cold gruel and a han'ful of gravel and then Dave murdered 'im in 'is bed and danced on 'is grave singing "Hallelujah!"

Tell folk that these days and they'll never believe you :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Dave dancing, whose leg are you trying to pull...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

paulr

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leon

The last production mould was completed today so I'll be getting them prepped to release this coming weekend.

8)

Leman

That is interesting. I quite fancy a bit of Square Bashing action in the Middle East.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Leman on 23 May 2018, 08:37:32 AM
That is interesting. I quite fancy a bit of Square Bashing action in the Middle East.

Me too, along with about forty other projects...
Arma Pacis Fulcra