Thank you

Started by urbancohort, 01 November 2017, 12:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbancohort

I got my latest pack from Our Friends Up North last night (well, this morning really as  it was 1am) and got me thinking.

Wide range of figures, good quality castings, beautiful sculpting, quick service... and a fantastic forum with knowledgeable people willing to give great, in depth advice about the most arcane of subjects.

Thank you Pendraken. May you long flourish.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

Leon

Thanks for the message, good to hear the package arrived safely and that you're happy with them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

urbancohort

Quote from: Leon on 01 November 2017, 01:38:07 PM
Thanks for the message, good to hear the package arrived safely and that you're happy with them!

8)
No doubt everyone lets you know if you ever don't get it right but we usually forget when people DO give a great service so "thank you" again.😁

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

Leon

Quote from: urbancohort on 01 November 2017, 02:01:23 PM
No doubt everyone lets you know if you ever don't get it right but we usually forget when people DO give a great service so "thank you" again.😁

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ErHo

I agree totally!

I spend quite some time sourcing out 10mm fantasy ranges and rulesets, and ever since the first order, and the forum here, its been nothing but positive and engaging.

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

lowlylowlycook

I'll add my thanks in here.  Got some out of production dwarves added with no problem.  My only complaint is that shipping was too fast so I'm not ready to start painting all this stuff yet.

Leon

Thanks for the comments!

8)

cameronian

Ditto, bloody good company and nice people too ... but if they update the 1866 Austrians again it might be a different story  ~X(
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

FierceKitty

There is much to be praised in this company.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: cameronian on 06 November 2017, 08:09:57 AM
Ditto, bloody good company and nice people too ... but if they update the 1866 Austrians again it might be a different story  ~X(

No more Austrian changes in the works.  We might do something with the Saxons though...!   :D

Terry37

Leon,

True praise is not free, it's earned. And you and your team have truly earned it!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

paulr

Quote from: Terry37 on 06 November 2017, 07:25:18 PM
Leon,

True praise is not free, it's earned. And you and your team have truly earned it!

Terry

Seconded =D> =D>

I've just placed an order and 30 of the 33 codes require odd figures, including one code of just 2 Standard bearers :-[
Leon's response, "no worries at all"
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 06 November 2017, 02:15:49 PM
No more Austrian changes in the works.  We might do something with the Saxons though...!   :D

I have done the Saxons twice - never again!  I do have nearly 1,000 of them!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!