Grimsby Wargames Society - RF! Eastern Front #2

Started by hakejumble, 31 October 2017, 05:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakejumble

Hi all,

We had another 10mm WW2 game tonight at the club, this time seeing the Germans attacking a well dug in Soviet force.

With four players a side, a lot of action happened very quickly with at least 5 turns being played in quick succession.

Mal deployed his Panzer IIs and IIIs in cover to counter Mike's light Soviets in the treeline. I set up with my Panzer tank regiment in the centre, ready to counter Ade's and Sean's T-34 85s in cover, and poor old John was set up to fail. With his Panzer regiment (with attached Tiger Is) set up in the open, in sight of 3 troops of T34-76 AND T34-85.

Unfortunately, quite early on Johns regiment in the open succumbed to the vast amount of dice being rolled again his B and C class armour. A war of attrition happened in the centre between me and Ade (including his flamethrower taking out one of my Panthers!) and it was a slow and steady defeat for Mike on the right flank as Mal's wave of Panzer IIIs finally made steady work of Mikes troops in cover.

Photo's to follow,

Jake

— Visit my items for sale page at
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bobs-and-bits26

—� Visit my portfolio at www.fumblesfigures.com

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

hakejumble

Thanks all, it was a very enjoyable game. Made even more so by the fact I could use my new Panzer Division!

Jake
— Visit my items for sale page at
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bobs-and-bits26

—� Visit my portfolio at www.fumblesfigures.com

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Great looking game, but as a HOTT/DBN gamer it looks HUGE! Great looking models too!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams