Excellent service once again

Started by MAgamer, 24 October 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAgamer

A big thank you to everyone at Pendraken! I ordered a bunch of British infantry, cavalry, artillery and limbers recently. I realised after I had placed the order that Pendraken would be off to a number of shows throughout the month. . . I prepared myself for a delay (slightly gutted as I had a perfect storm of a few days off and no missus at home for uninterrupted solid 34hours painting/basing). I came home from work and push open my door and, who would have guessed it, my order is sat on the floor well within the standard period of delivery. This is despite them attending one show a few days after I had placed the order. I am now just 24 hours away from that perfect storm I mentioned  :) ! !
Also I spent about 20mins looking at just one rifle officer the first time I went through the bag. So much character and detail, why did I put off 10mm for so long? Ahh good times, good times.
Gushing message over.
Happy gaming
MA

Terry37

That kind of service from Pendraken does not surprise me at all. Lots of places sell lead, so the real winners are those that sell the lead, but excel in service and customer satisfaction. Service will make me come back again and again.

My experience with Pendraken has been exceptional and first class every time. Hard to beat quality - service, caring and great models and figures!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leman

24 October 2017, 01:56:16 PM #2 Last Edit: 24 October 2017, 01:59:52 PM by Leman
Bet you feel top of the world MA, top of the world!

Incidentally, they are British, but are they WSS, SYW, AWI, Naps, Crimean, Zulu War, Sudan, NW Frontier, South Africa or BEF 1914? Such a comprehensive approach to our history.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Thanks for the message and the kind words, good to hear the package has arrived safely with you.  Give me a shout if we can help with anything else.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ace of Spades

I fear we might all take this excellent service for granted... it's good to read a thread like this every now and then so we don't forget to appreciate the effort of the Pendraken team!

Thanks!
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

SSHHH!!! While its definitely true, don't keep telling them as Dave will put the price up.  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ace of Spades

I thought kissing up might get me a discount next time but apparently it doesn't work that way...?  ;)

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: Ace of Spades on 25 October 2017, 12:24:47 PM
I thought kissing up might get me a discount next time but apparently it doesn't work that way...?  ;)

Cheers,
Rob

DISCOUNT !!!! Whatever next... You will be giving Dave palpitations. if he has read your post he has probably had to take three aspirin and have a lie down in a darkened room  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Stop praising them, I often get the dispatch email after the figures have arrived - cant get Leon to send a second lot though.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mollinary

Well, I don't know what you guys are getting so excited about!   My latest order was paid for on 12th October, and there's no sign of it yet.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

It arrived at my house today Mollinary ;) :D

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 25 October 2017, 06:04:32 PM
Well, I don't know what you guys are getting so excited about!   My latest order was paid for on 12th October, and there's no sign of it yet.

We're running a bit behind after the Not-Derby and Forfar shows in quick succession but yours is on the casting table at the moment.  It might get finished off tonight but if not it'll be completed tomorrow.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Thanks Leon!    :D.   They are the rest of a collection needed to do the new C&C Tricorne AWI game, and I have quite a lot of sorting and labelling to do before I can get them off to Kev.

Best,

Andrew
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!