SYW Hanoverian Photos!

Started by Leon, 22 October 2017, 08:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

kev1964 has finished off all of our SYW codes so we've got the Hanoverians photo'd up now!  With these done we'll be sending him all of our late 19th C. ranges next!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Steve J

mollinary

Hi Leon,

I am puzzled, why are all your Hanoverians dressed in blue, when they had red uniforms, like the British??? :o :o
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Because they're pretending to be Hessians? That'll surprise the French! And their own side. The first rule in war is surprise, surprise and ruthlessness, oh bugger, hang on, sorry wrong sketch.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 22 October 2017, 08:58:44 PM
I am puzzled, why are all your Hanoverians dressed in blue, when they had red uniforms, like the British??? :o :o

Not sure on that, I'd have to check with Kev?  In his defence though, we've never specified any uniform colours ourselves, as long as they look good we're happy! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

Red would have been the way to go indeed but still a great paintjob!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Ooooops!  ;D

Never mind, perhaps you could work your photoshop magic, Leon?  Here is a link to the Kronoskaf website to help you (and Kev  :P ) out ....

http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Hanoverian_Army

p.s. reminds of the one and only time I sent some Pendraken Prussian SYW cuirassiers off to be "professionally" painted and got figures and flags back painted as Austrians!  :o
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

toxicpixie

That wasn't the same place Orcs sent his horses, was it?!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

He's never going to be allowed to forget that is he? Had a look at Kronoscaff for Hessians, and the Hanoverians seem like a pretty good stand in with the blue paint job.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

kev1964

Morning chap's,

Just got back from a jolly to good old blighty and just seen my error. I have to hold my hands up and admit to having a senior moment, ( bit worrying as i'm only 53  ;D) they are painted as Hessians, i cannot explain what was going through my mind at the time though  ;D.

Just putting in an order so hopefully they will return for a change of coat and normal service will resume  ;D.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!