German Tank Hunters

Started by mungosoton, 21 October 2017, 11:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mungosoton

Hi

Will you ever be doing standard German infantry with satchel charges or teller mines?

I know there are Para with satchel charges but i am after normal infantry instead

Ithoriel

GRF59 Panzernacht troops, winter equip. (formerly code GR112) includes a figure with bundled grenades, can't remember what else is in that code but they are tank hunter types.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

mungosoton

Thanks for that, I have them in my winter German army but i am after them in normal/summer uniform.

Thanks for the suggestion though

Mako

I'd like some in Summer dress, and Winter too, carrying/tossing teller mines, multi-headed grenades, etc., as well.

A multi-pose pack would be great, if one can be created from various other poses.  I suspect that shouldn't be too difficult.

Still want a proper, prone MG42 team firing as well, for the mid-late war.  Can't recall if advancing troops with MG42s are available, but need those too - preferably with the gun carried at the waist, ready to fire, since the machine gunners usually lead their squads during advances to contact, and while on patrols.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!