John Carter - Green Men of Barsoom

Started by Terry37, 18 October 2017, 07:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

18 October 2017, 07:17:15 PM Last Edit: 18 October 2017, 07:19:13 PM by Terry37
I have finished my Green Men of Barsoom HOTT army for this years GBnUIT Tournament. I don't play in the tournament unless there is an odd number of players, but also excuse myself from winning any prizes since I host it. Therefore this army will actually be played by my good friend Pete Duckworth of Coventry, England who will be visiting with us this weekend.

Here are some quick snaps I took of the army. They are the old Peter Pig 15 MM figures, but to be in scale are more like 30 MM figures.

The army lined up - 1 x General (Tars Tarkas), 6 x Knights/Riders, 2 x Blades and 2 x Shooters.

Tars Tarkas, the General.

The Knights or Riders (can be played as either).

The Blades.

The Shooters.

The Stronghold is still in progress but will be a representation of a city of Barsoom.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those are great Terry. Hope they do you proud!

Is anyone using.... https://youtu.be/LkbWF-kDK8Y
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Pretty cool and hope Pete has fun playing with them 8).

d_Guy

Very nice, Terry! Grew reading Burroughs, lots of scope in the Barsoom series.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Roy

very nice  :)

I only ever read the first John Carter book. So maybe one day I'll have to read the others.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}