Another nice beer!

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 17 October 2017, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Good to see you Sunjester!

Good beer too! 🍺
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Are you on a meet and greet tour :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

No, a delivering painted lead tour! ;D
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Most people use the post office for deliveries, not the pub :D

Not that I disapprove, mind!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

sunjester

The pub is so more civilised!

It was good to catch up and thanks again for the painting.

toxicpixie

Darn right. Closest I've got to that is making Sandinista a coffee in collection :D

Sandinista

A very nice coffee it was as well

cheers
Ian

FierceKitty

Our espresso machine is in the repair shop. No small hardship, though I can get by for a few days on Turkish if I must.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Sandinista

I used to prefer Lebanese

Cheers
Ian

FierceKitty

OK, tell us. How do they brew it there?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 18 October 2017, 01:40:30 AM
Our espresso machine is in the repair shop. No small hardship, though I can get by for a few days on Turkish if I must.

I think our kettle has just decided it doesn't want to play properly anymore.....Don't imagine that'll be worth repairing.

Cheers - Phil.

sunjester

Quote from: Sandinista on 18 October 2017, 05:55:26 AM
I used to prefer Lebanese

Cheers
Ian

I've drunk Turkish coffee in a Turkish restaurant, Lebanese coffee in a Lebanese restaurant and Syrian Coffee in a Syrian cafe. They were all good and all tasted pretty much the same.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

toxicpixie

Quote from: FierceKitty on 18 October 2017, 06:38:44 AM
OK, tell us. How do they brew it there?

Stove top in a pan, just like everyone else! But just differently enough that saying "that's just like *insert other ethnicity here*" will get you anything from a glare to thrown out the restaurant...

I do like my coffee done that way, but I just don't have time. And the other half would probably kill me for the all pervading coffee flavoured house!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Instant only, time and conveinace
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021