Specific heroes for Warband...

Started by Moggy1000, 11 October 2017, 10:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moggy1000

I would say Dark Elf with a chariot pulled by giant rats, undead could be on a throne being carried by multiple undead, dragon men could be a dragon priest atop a dragon, dwarves could be on some type of mechanical construct, high elf on an eagle? Pegasus perhaps?

Techno

Dark elf chariot would have to be pulled by giant spiders.....Says the man who has just made some new rat-men super-dollies.......Don't get excited...They'll be a long way down the line.

Cheers - Phil

Moggy1000

It could be pulled by a single "hero" spider haha

Techno

I've already made that/those.

(I think the giant 'taranchlias' (sic) 'wot I done' could be a little on the large side for pulling a chariot.  ;))

Cheers - Phil

Moggy1000

Ok then... Bur even so... I think a "unique" general/hero would be a brilliant concept and would add to any fluff people decide for their particular warband...

Techno

When time permits, Moggy......I'll be on it/them asap.

As Leon has said, in other threads,.......It's down to getting things done 'in the right order'. ;)

Cheers - Phil

ErHo

I think this brings up the question on publishing Warband supplements, will there be expanded army lists to come or will there be a Warband 2nd edition?
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

ErHo

Quote from: Moggy1000 on 12 October 2017, 04:30:43 PM
Ok then... Bur even so... I think a "unique" general/hero would be a brilliant concept and would add to any fluff people decide for their particular warband...
Sounds tasty!

I'll refer everyone in favour to my signature below...
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

I think you should add "Arnold Judas" to the signature, ErHo. ;)

I didn't realise that Red Dwarf traveled so well.....We're supposed to be getting a new series here, very soon.

Cheers - Phil

ErHo

Quote from: Techno on 13 October 2017, 07:37:12 AM
I think you should add "Arnold Judas" to the signature, ErHo. ;)

I didn't realise that Red Dwarf traveled so well.....We're supposed to be getting a new series here, very soon.

Cheers - Phil

Remaking it? This should be interesting! 

I havnt seen it broadcast since the late 90s TBH, but I have a few random dvds.

As far as the characters, who is this Jim and Keira on the old mini list anyway?

- Rimmer

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You can tell you're relatively new round here! Keira  :x is the Forum/Nik Harwood's sweetheart  :x Keira  :x Knightly, in her 'Arthurian (ie not wearing much)  =(( ' guise,  and Jim is a monstrous Chaotic Warrior, both sculpted by Phil (Techno) Lewis!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I had far too much time on my hands, back then.

I still b*gger about with the putty, from time to time, when I just want to 'let rip' and do my own thing.
(You should see some of the painkiller induced chaotic crud I've done recently.....And I STILL haven't finished Will's meerkat.....I WILL get the dust off that, and get it to you as a Christmas prezzie, Will.)

Quote from: ErHo on 13 October 2017, 02:21:46 PM
Remaking it? This should be interesting! 

I haven't seen it broadcast since the late 90s TBH, but I have a few random dvds.

I think our TV Channel 'Dave' is calling it series 12......IMHO the series 1 through 6 are the best.

Cheers - Phil

ErHo

Who's Sweetheart?

Nik, I love your work but thats my woman, and has been since Disneys "Princess of Thieves".  Of course we went our seperate ways about the time she did the Beckham flick, but we are hard at it ever since!

Are there any pics of the mini around?

- Rimmer

Techno

There were, until those oiks at photobucket decided that they wanted wodges of cash to host piccies.

If you PM me your email.....I'll take a piccy of her, and send it to you. ;)

I did give her a slightly bigger bust than in the photo you've posted......But not a Mae West.

Cheers - Phil.