Basing and Extra miniatures...

Started by Moggy1000, 05 October 2017, 08:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moggy1000

So plan on ordering a few extra figures today for my darling elven army... And I need bases too, space is an issue as we will be using a 2ft x 5ft dining table... I will hopefully be building a 6s4 table soon... I'm torn between 80x40mm or 60x30mm any help? And without the current rules does anybodybhave the point list for Dark elves so I know what else I need to order?

Regards
Luke

Duke Speedy of Leighton

As long as your width is double your length, you'll be fine. I would errr towards 80x40, if space permits.
Dark elves
The army pack on the store is about 500 points.
Mine are here (bottom of page) http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,12332.135.html
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Moggy1000

Thank.you for that information, so I just need to add raptor riders and 2 extra warrior packs... I initially only bought 1 of each unit except raptor riders so inside of each points value based on each pack

Moggy1000

What is the point difference between warriors and crissbowmen?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I haven't got my rule book with me, but it's usually about 30 points...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Moggy1000 on 05 October 2017, 09:07:27 AM
What is the point difference between warriors and crissbowmen?

Dark Elf lists, Warriors are 28, Archers are 40.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Moggy1000

So ordered, some bases, paint strips haha, some Raptor riders and some more warriors... Just a fee more bits to order then that's army 1 complete and ready for painting... Then onto army number two... Any recommendations?

Techno

Of the ones I made, or tweaked.....I'd like to see some of the Dragon Men, painted as an army.

The other ones I was really pleased with, once I'd done them, were the new giant scorpions. No-one seems to have done anything with those. At least, I can't remember seeing those painted up. Have I missed those ?

Cheers - Phil

ErHo

Quote from: Techno on 06 October 2017, 11:20:24 AM
Of the ones I made, or tweaked.....I'd like to see some of the Dragon Men, painted as an army.

The other ones I was really pleased with, once I'd done them, were the new giant scorpions. No-one seems to have done anything with those. At least, I can't remember seeing those painted up. Have I missed those ?

Cheers - Phil

Ive got a dragonmen army in the works, coming soon!  Thanks to the contest, I'm hard at it
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer