Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19 January 2021, 11:34:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
314466 Posts in 18209 Topics by 2277 Members
Latest Member: Chalace
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Rules!
| |-+  Warband (Moderator: Chieftain)
| | |-+  Basing and Extra miniatures...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Basing and Extra miniatures...  (Read 2361 times)
Moggy1000
Cadet

« on: 05 October 2017, 08:34:22 AM »

So plan on ordering a few extra figures today for my darling elven army... And I need bases too, space is an issue as we will be using a 2ft x 5ft dining table... I will hopefully be building a 6s4 table soon... I'm torn between 80x40mm or 60x30mm any help? And without the current rules does anybodybhave the point list for Dark elves so I know what else I need to order?

Regards
Luke
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #1 on: 05 October 2017, 09:00:15 AM »

As long as your width is double your length, youíll be fine. I would errr towards 80x40, if space permits.
Dark elves
The army pack on the store is about 500 points.
Mine are here (bottom of page) http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,12332.135.html

Off to the Shed of Decency.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Moggy1000
Cadet

« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2017, 09:06:39 AM »

Thank.you for that information, so I just need to add raptor riders and 2 extra warrior packs... I initially only bought 1 of each unit except raptor riders so inside of each points value based on each pack
Moggy1000
Cadet

« Reply #3 on: 05 October 2017, 09:07:27 AM »

What is the point difference between warriors and crissbowmen?
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #4 on: 05 October 2017, 10:08:08 AM »

I havenít got my rule book with me, but itís usually about 30 points...

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #5 on: 05 October 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

What is the point difference between warriors and crissbowmen?

Dark Elf lists, Warriors are 28, Archers are 40.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4200 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #6 on: 05 October 2017, 03:02:32 PM »

Okay, 12 points  Embarrassed

Moggy1000
Cadet

« Reply #7 on: 06 October 2017, 10:39:25 AM »

So ordered, some bases, paint strips haha, some Raptor riders and some more warriors... Just a fee more bits to order then that's army 1 complete and ready for painting... Then onto army number two... Any recommendations?
Techno
« Reply #8 on: 06 October 2017, 11:20:24 AM »

Of the ones I made, or tweaked.....I'd like to see some of the Dragon Men, painted as an army.

The other ones I was really pleased with, once I'd done them, were the new giant scorpions. No-one seems to have done anything with those. At least, I can't remember seeing those painted up. Have I missed those ?

Cheers - Phil
ErHo
Lieutenant

Mustache Cash Stash

« Reply #9 on: 06 October 2017, 03:27:36 PM »

Of the ones I made, or tweaked.....I'd like to see some of the Dragon Men, painted as an army.

The other ones I was really pleased with, once I'd done them, were the new giant scorpions. No-one seems to have done anything with those. At least, I can't remember seeing those painted up. Have I missed those ?

Cheers - Phil

Ive got a dragonmen army in the works, coming soon!  Thanks to the contest, I'm hard at it

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: