Pendraken Paint Off 2017

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 03 October 2017, 12:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Thanks Rob,

I read that, but it did not seem to say when a model/pictures are to be posted. So I am assuming anytime during the November window.

I started work on my entry yesterday.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I will open threads on 1st November (as close to 00:01GMT as I can) and close them (as close to) after 23:59:59 as possible on the 30th.
There will then be a 7 day voting period.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Almost. I have some stuff that needs tweaking, other stuff that hasn't been started. Looking forward to it.

Leman

Just finishing off some infantry bases. The cavalry did battle yesterday and the artillery are still being painted, but nearly done.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Terry37

I'm about finished with the conversion work, and will be starting the painting process once it's done and primed.

Since this involves a major conversion with quite a few hand carved bits I am also doing a pictorial essay on it as I've done with other similar projects. Should I wait to post that after the contest closes or go ahead and share it once I've posted the finished model? Please let me know what you all think.

Just a hint - I am doing the "Green Dragon".

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Post after the contest closes, keep us in suspense! ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Start delayed due to youngest not wanting to sleep last night...
Sorry chaps.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

It never goes away. My dog woke me at 5 this morning.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!