Pendraken Paint Off 2017

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 03 October 2017, 12:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Yeah....OK Bill, I'll vote for you and Nobby.

Who wants my third vote ? (I can't vote for Will...He's already said he's not playing.)

Cheers - Phil.

(I'll do it properly...don't worry.)

d_Guy

Thanks!

(Although I'm hoping to get one more vote the fsn because his signature rubs salt in the wound every time I look at it!)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

Thus sounds wonderful, and I will make every effort to join in. Looks like a lot of work has gone into it, and I commend all involved! I am thinking of a model for me to enter, and now just pray time will allow!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Hi Terry,
It is a lot of fun. 
Kidding aside, I enter something or the other to support the side (and with the sincere hope that it will encourage others to decide "they can do better than that guy") I Wish for dozens and dozens of entries in every category!

You have the skills so I hope you'll find the time!

I am trying to decide what to do now, perhaps something involving a dog pulling a drum!  :-\

Matt J

Well done Will!

Looking forward to seeing some excellent entries  :-bd

I may have a punt at this myself ... (now just got to think of something spectacular  :-)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It would be awesome if you did!
Ferret in Berlin camo?
No, not the armoured car, a real ferret!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Ok - who's got the ferret meme ready to post?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

04 October 2017, 01:00:58 PM #22 Last Edit: 04 October 2017, 01:07:03 PM by FierceKitty
Ferrets, nuts! (Sorry, you'll have to click the link. I can't get the picture to shew).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

d_Guy

04 October 2017, 08:44:23 PM #23 Last Edit: 04 October 2017, 08:48:32 PM by d_Guy
Not to use weasel words but - I ferreted out a way to do it

I mink this might be an official thread - so please delete if it shouldn't be here!

DanJ

I may have missed the answer to the question but with the demise of free hosting at photobucket how should I submit an entry or even entries?

Ithoriel

Quote from: DanJ on 11 October 2017, 12:17:08 PM
I may have missed the answer to the question but with the demise of free hosting at photobucket how should I submit an entry or even entries?

Flikr, Facebook, personal blog or similar seems to be the way to go.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Imgur, or email Leon or I and I'll post them.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

DanJ

Flikr                                        Herd of it but never used it
Personal blog                           Haven't got one
Imgur                                     What's this ?
Facebook                                I'm not inviting you lot to be my friends, my real friend would be shocked

Email Leon or Mad Lemmy        Way to go

Now all I've got to do is take some pics, where's me old box brownie?

Terry37

Just to be sure I am understanding how this works, we can post a picture, or are multiple pictures allowed of our model, anytime between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30?

If that is the case I will hope to begin my entrant starting tomorrow.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Ace of Spades

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!