Hello from.sunny England

Started by Moggy1000, 29 September 2017, 03:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

And welcome from the not so sunny Mendips.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

jimduncanuk

Wall to wall sunshine today, all day in Bonnie Scotland.

Welcome.

You're not a cat are you?
My Ego forbids a signature.

Moggy1000

Jim it's a reference to my surname :)

toxicpixie

Small images (125kb or less) can be added directly under "additional options" then choose file :) Larger ones  use the image button to point to the URL elsewhere.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Fenton

Quote from: toxicpixie on 29 September 2017, 11:27:10 PM
Small images (125kb or less) can be added directly under "additional options" then choose file :) Larger ones  use the image button to point to the URL elsewhere.

I never knew about the additional options option for images
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Moggy1000

Fiercekitty it's nice to know a nickname that I've had for nearly a decade and a half is sad to you...

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

FierceKitty

Quote from: Moggy1000 on 30 September 2017, 06:50:20 AM
Fiercekitty it's nice to know a nickname that I've had for nearly a decade and a half is sad to you...

May you flourish and prosper under that sign. But this forum needs more cats - there's a deplorable ailurophobia at times.

Techno

Speaking of cats....

Have you seen the video of the rugby player getting bitten on the hand by a lion, this morning ?

Not the brightest thing to do, sticking your hand through the bars of the cage and petting its head, as though it was a little kitten.
Boy.....Did the lion move fast, or what ?

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Don't think our wild moggy is that dangerous, maybe we should change his handle to TAME KITTY.

BtW - Hi

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

Quote from: Fenton on 30 September 2017, 06:12:52 AM
I never knew about the additional options option for images

Happy to help :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

One of my local friends is a former Rugby player. She's quite dishy, too. Maybe I should try a nibble....

d_Guy

Try winding around her legs and purring.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on