A Confession

Started by Orcs, 26 September 2017, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Lemming

Ha! I knew that Orcs fellow was shifty.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Techno on 26 September 2017, 10:50:13 AM
Amazingly, I haven't had to use any of the plasters yet. Though they do fall out of the cupboard each time I open it.

Oh the irony if you wind up with nicks, cuts or bruises inflicted by falling First Aid supplies! :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 September 2017, 01:32:31 PM
Oh the irony if you wind up with nicks, cuts or bruises inflicted by falling First Aid supplies! :)

OOOHHHHH ! Bruises, he will need a cold compress for that - Wonder if you can get that from Amazon  :) :)

Yes you can

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolpak-Woopsadaisy-Reusable-Cold-Pack/dp/B00A75BMIM/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506429831&sr=8-10&keywords=cold+compress
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 September 2017, 01:32:31 PM

Is that like the time I managed to superglue myself to the superglue debonder*?

*had glued myself to the superglue already.

FierceKitty

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 26 September 2017, 01:45:57 PM
Is that like the time I managed to superglue myself to the superglue debonder*?

*had glued myself to the superglue already.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Last week a friend, who fortunately had one of my spare front door keys, rang the doorbell and, getting no answer let themselves in to find me sitting at my painting table, putty tool in hand.

"Why are you just sitting there? Didn't you hear the doorbell?"

"I did but couldn't get to the door."

"Oh! In the middle of something tricky?"

"Nope, accidentally superglued my hand to the table and the debonder is about six inches further away than I can reach!"

Doh! :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

DFlynSqrl

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Wimp - just pull hard, you wont lose MUCH skin !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ace of Spades

Quote from: ianrs54 on 27 September 2017, 07:41:28 AM
Wimp - just pull hard, you wont lose MUCH skin !
A guy at work some 25 years ago pulled his own thumb completely off when his hand was being pulled into molten tin by his workglove... now that requires some strength! ...and determination...  :o

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

That's an image that's going to be hard to shift.  X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X

Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Prising my finger off the woodwork with a putty spatula (barely any flesh left behind) is one thing, cutting my pinkie off with a craft knife is a little drastic as a first step ;)

Westmarcher

As just back from my hols, only now catching up on events - well done, Orcs! A great "jape" as Nobby would say!  ;D ;D ;D  =D>

Oh, and Mike, has your package from Amazon arrived yet?  ;D  ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.