Guilty Poll - Who Sent the Plasters

Started by Orcs, 13 September 2017, 06:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who sent Techno the Plasters  (Suspects in no particular order)

Nobby
17 (51.5%)
Orcs
4 (12.1%)
Leon
1 (3%)
Fenton
0 (0%)
Westermarcher
0 (0%)
Techno (Then forgot)
9 (27.3%)
It was mistake by Amazon
1 (3%)
Meiron
0 (0%)
Mad Lemmy
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: 23 September 2017, 06:49:45 AM

Orcs

13 September 2017, 06:49:45 AM Last Edit: 13 September 2017, 06:57:19 AM by Orcs
Hi All,

Rather than have allegations and slurs made about the good members of the forum I suggest we follow the law.  The suspects should be judged by a number of their peers aka "The forum"

While I would be the first to admit that some of the Forum are not of sound mind enough for a proper jury, they are more than suitable for for this lynch mob juryl.

Please treat this vote with the seriousness it deserves, and think about who the guilty party is before voting.

Place your votes over the next week and we will then know without a doubt who that Nobby is the guilty party, and  must send a grovelling apology via the forum to Techno
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

Oh fantastic! I'm winning!  :D

I've never won anything before in my life!

Except two tickets to see "ABBA the Movie".

And that was a while ago.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

I'm writing my grovelling apology. Whar do you think sounds better -"I cannot tell a lie. I sent the plasters!" or "I have nothing to confess - but my plasters"?

By the way; I maintain my innocence, but am so excited about the prospect of securing the popular vote.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Techno

Thank you to the two people who voted for me......But I have checked my orders on Amazon and they're definitely not showing there.

Mark......You can add Meirion to the list, if you like.

Cheers - Phil

Westmarcher

Well, as some of you know, I have received a visit from "the Brotherhood." But despite paying an oddly satisfying awful price for my silence, I have decided to break this in the hope they will come back again.

I could have sworn it was Phil but what threw me was the spectacles (without lenses) he used to cunningly disguise himself - so I think it was Nobby.

Westermarcher?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

sunjester

I was always under the impression that the unspoken rule of the forum was "Blame Nobby!"

Orcs

Quote from: sunjester on 13 September 2017, 09:24:07 AM
I was always under the impression that the unspoken rule of the forum was "Blame Nobby!"

Quite correct, and what is wrong with that.  Are you some sort of "Do Gooder" who wants  fairness and justice.  A Lynch mob is far more fun  :)

P.S I will probably get the grammar police  AKA FK commenting on the word "Gooder"
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leman

He may be less trouble this side of the Mersey once the new Runcorn tolls come into effect - or will he be tight and drive to Warrington, the original first bridge over the Mersey - it's still free.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 13 September 2017, 08:09:08 AM
Thank you to the two people who voted for me......But I have checked my orders on Amazon and they're definitely not showing there.

Mark......You can add Meirion to the list, if you like.

Cheers - Phil

^#(^ O:-)  ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

fsn

13 September 2017, 12:35:37 PM #10 Last Edit: 13 September 2017, 01:09:16 PM by fsn
Quote from: Leman on 13 September 2017, 10:06:15 AM
He may be less trouble this side of the Mersey once the new Runcorn tolls come into effect - or will he be tight and drive to Warrington, the original first bridge over the Mersey - it's still free.
Ah! As a Halton dweller, I get as many goes on the bridge as I want for £10 a year.   :D

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Quote from: fsn on 13 September 2017, 12:35:37 PM
Ah! As a Halton dweller, I get as many goes on the bridge as I want for £10 a year.   :D
Bummer!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: fsn on 13 September 2017, 12:35:37 PM

Once?

If you leave you'll never want to go back; if you enter...  X_X
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner