Various stuff that are not Pendraken belonging me.

Started by Roy, 03 September 2017, 07:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

New Display Stand Paint Jobs @ Col. Bill's

Newly painted miniatures for the Colonel Bill's display cabinet. Painted by myself. Wonky photos an added bonus!

EMP Games - 28mm Monstrous Floating Heads

These painted examples will be available to view on the Colonel Bill's trade stand as of Cardiff show - 27th January 2018

Cheers,
Roy
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

d_Guy

Really great painting, Roy! Pretty far beyond my interest areas as well but I admit that I stared at them for quite sometime pondering an application to the Seventeenth Century.  :-\. Unfortunately only some sort of orchiectomy came to mind!   :o :P

Sleep with clean hands ...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Beautiful work, and they say it's in the eye of the beholder!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Techno

fred.

The green one has come out particularly well (I was going to use the word nice, but decided it wasn't really appropriate...)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Roy

Thanks all  :)

Yep, not my thing either. But they needed painting and somebody had to do them. Still, they were easy to paint and quite fun to do.

Have to admit that I need to work on my final highlight layers, as the layer contrasts are just too subtle. There's three layers of paint on the red and green 'flesh' but you'd never tell to look at them. So something to work on.
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

toxicpixie

You might not "see" the separate three layers but the effect works, they look very realistic! Well, you know what I mean :D

Sad they weren't on the stand yesterday, they look ace :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: fred. on 04 December 2017, 08:39:16 AM
The green one has come out particularly well (I was going to use the word nice, but decided it wasn't really appropriate...)

Sick?  I believe that's what the 'young people' say these days...   :-\

:-bd ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Roy

Wings of Glory WW1 1/144th scale Albatros D.Va of the Deutsche Luftstreitkräfte.

Albatros D.II and one Albatross D.Va

Cheers
Roy

Roy

28mm miniatures from EMP Games, though painted up for the Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot trade stand

three 28mm Jungle Goblins

three 28mm Toadstool men.

The finished six miniatures, all shown together.

And a bonus photo showing two, additional, EMP Games miniatures that I painted earlier.

Cheers
Roy

toxicpixie

They're all a bit nice, Roy!

I might have to grab some of those jungle goblins for for Ghost Archipelago!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Roy

Cool idea. I'm so detached from what's being played at the moment that I didn't consider using them for such as Frostgrave.

Got some of these pygmies to paint next - I didn't paint these (just using the image to illustrate what I'm talking about)

Thank you

Techno