Various stuff that are not Pendraken belonging me.

Started by Roy, 03 September 2017, 07:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Figures for Star Trek #1
Figures are Space Vixens From Mars, from their 28mm Rim Alien range.

First figure is, now, finished and will be used as a Vulcan V'Shar agent - it could have been used as a Romulan, though I did remove the sculpted forehead ridge with a knife blade.

Second photo is of a WIP conversion. The figure did have a laser rifle-type weapon, but I removed it and will create a Bat'leth combat weapon instead. I've also changed the facing of the head, to look forward - it'll need some greenstuff work to hide the gap/join.

Currently on the paint desk is a second, male, Vulcan V'Shar miniature.

Hoping to get in a game of Star Trek Attack Wing at some point this week. Columbia NX02 versus a Klingon Raptor-class.

Cheers,
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Duke Speedy of Leighton

How does attack wing play? I've only tried XWing and Armada?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Roy

Quote from: mad lemmey on 03 September 2017, 07:38:45 PM
How does attack wing play? I've only tried XWing and Armada?

Ditto.

I'm going to give it a try this afternoon, just to get a feel for it.
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

Roy

In case anyone reading this is thinking it is anything to do with Colonel Bill's as a business, I'm afraid I've got to disappoint you and state this is just something for me. I don't even know if Stu or Scottie are into Star Trek, so don't be surprised if you receive blank looks from them if you approach either at a show and begin 'communications' on the subject.

On to the figures.

Three are now completed. A fourth has been converted (though not as successfully as I'd have wished), and another is to be started upon tonight.

The finished three: a Vulcan, a Human, and another Vulcan. Or to name them: (Left) Denak, (Centre) Erika Hernandez, (Right) T'Vel. Two of those names may be familiar to those having seen or read any of the Star Trek Enterprise episodes or novels.

Denak: Male, Vulcan, V'Shar agent.
Further information to be found here: http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Denak_(22nd_century)

Erika Hernandez: Female, Human, Commander of Columbia NX-02
Further information to be found here: http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Erika_Hernandez
[painted in civilian-garb, for a covert mission alongside the Vulcan V'Shar]

Captain Hernandez, NX-02 (Star Trek Enterprise TV show)

I've one last figure to convert to give me my initial Starfleet-Vulcan force. So when that one is done, I'll post the pictures of it and include all the game data that I'll be using for the four characters whilst using Mutants & Death Ray Guns rules.

Cheers,

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roy

practising to sculpt stuff. Not 100%, obviously, but near enough for my needs.

toxicpixie

Cracking stuff, Roy! Like that conversion, nice green stuff work :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

sunjester

Very nice. Do you use the Techno-technique of mixing a percentage of your own blood in with the green stuff?

Roy

thanks.

no blood, but possibly some spit to help polish - though its normally water from the water jar that I use to lubricate.

Roy

Rumbleslam Halfling wrestlers by TTCombat

Yes, I like wrestling. Yes, I know it isn't real before any asks. No, I don't think Colonel Bill's would pay me to go over to the USA to watch it live ... not that it would hurt to ask  :P

Cheers for looking

Blog: http://nevermindthejankers.blogspot.co.uk/

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

Lovely conversion and paint jobs.   I love the wrestlers.   

Roy