Battleground! - Sat 25th Nov 2017

Started by Leon, 28 August 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Roy, thanks for posting up all the photos at your blog. I enjoyed the stroll through them! :-bd

As a Pendraken Forumite sign at shows may I suggest strap on tails?
https://telltails.co.uk/collections/adult-tails
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

Thanks for all the pics, some really nice shots there.  I've just uploaded all of ours to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/388912817917645/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1061388890670031

Quote from: Leman on 26 November 2017, 02:39:15 PM
I'm also still tring to get there. Is there any accommodation close to the venue?

Yep, there's a Premier Inn about 1/2 a mile from the venue, it's literally a 2 minute drive.  It's normally quite cheap as well, around £30 per night.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 November 2017, 03:46:11 PM
We need Pendraken Forumite t-shirts or lapel badges :)

Love the photos!

I've just noticed there's a 'ghost' of Ithoriel lurking in one of our photos...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Leon on 27 November 2017, 02:33:43 PM
I've just noticed there's a 'ghost' of Ithoriel lurking in one of our photos...

Nah, he always looks like that.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Techno

Isn't that one of the images from 'Police Interceptors' where they blur the image of a potential naughty person ?
I think we should be told !!  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

He's moving so quickly he's bending space and time!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Damn! Caught teleporting! The Ministry of Magic will be after me! Damned muggles and their cameras. Why can't you use a daemon in a box like normal people?  :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data