Spartan Games cease trading

Started by Fenton, 25 August 2017, 06:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

I doubt if anything to do with  Spartan Games Halo will be seen again
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

petercooman

Quote from: Fenton on 26 September 2017, 06:45:13 PM
I doubt if anything to do with  Spartan Games Halo will be seen again

I guessed so too. license cost will be too big i suppose!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

E-mail yesterday, some (don't know how much) has been bought....

Wayland Games Ltd (Buyer) purchased certain assets of Rebel Publishing Ltd (trading as Spartan Games) on Friday 22nd September 2017 and we note that you are currently listed on Rebel Publishing Limited's (Seller) customer database for the purpose of receiving details of products and/or services from the Seller.

Your personal data has been transferred to the Buyer for the continued provision of the details of such products and/or services to you. The Buyer will process your personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 for the sole purpose of continuing to provide such details to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on support@warcradle.com  if you have any queries or if you wish to have your personal data removed from the database.

Please note that should you require removal of your personal data, we will be unable to continue to provide details of products and/or services to you.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DanJ

I got one of those as well.

Looks like Wayland Games is going to concentrate on the key Spartan game systems and Halo has been left well alone.  Interesting that the acquisition also includes all the customer data, that would be pretty valuable in it's own right.

I'll be interested to see if Wayland de-duplicate the data against their customer list or if I'll get two sets of marketing from them now.

petercooman

Quote from: DanJ on 28 September 2017, 11:28:24 AM

I'll be interested to see if Wayland de-duplicate the data against their customer list or if I'll get two sets of marketing from them now.

Same here!