Napoleonic Brunswickers

Started by old smokie, 20 August 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

any info on when these are going to be released

the wait is killing me  :-w =P~

Leon

Still bogged down in the moulding process unfortunately.  I'm back from holiday now so I'll be getting some more releases prepped and sorted out in the coming weeks.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shutuphippie

outstanding news as thinking of starting a 10mm blucher 100 day project  :D
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

old smokie

any chance of getting these for Skelp 2017 ?

Leon

I'm trying to, the castings have all been spun off and are sitting in a box for me to go through and check them over for the production moulds.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

any more progress on the Brunswickers yet

Leon

Quote from: old smokie on 18 October 2017, 12:51:40 PM
any more progress on the Brunswickers yet

Not much really, the masters are all laid out ready for production moulds but we've not got much moulding done recently.  With all the shows and Dave having to do late nights at the day job, we're only getting a couple of moulds made each week.