(SALE) The Harwood ongoing gaming consolidation - summer clearout

Started by nikharwood, 18 August 2017, 04:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

If I didn't say by PM the PP 3mm arrived today! They're big blocks - think they might make "two element" double bases for BBB, and I'll sub in Irregular blocks on the end to make change for casualties...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

nikharwood

Quote from: mad lemmey on 24 August 2017, 11:56:30 PM
Tuppence happenny and a curly wurly for the undead!
Hahaha - yours for £45 ;)

Quote from: toxicpixie on 26 August 2017, 12:26:23 AM
If I didn't say by PM the PP 3mm arrived today! They're big blocks - think they might make "two element" double bases for BBB, and I'll sub in Irregular blocks on the end to make change for casualties...

Cool - glad they've landed safely :) Sounds like a plan...

I've just done a last price drop & included UK P&P - rather than list it all here again, new prices etc are on the LAF here: http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=102935.0

Roy

what are the Black Hat Mousequetaires, please?

never heard of the company. thought it might have been black hat miniatures, but it doesn't look like it ... unless I'm looking at the wrong ranges.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

nikharwood

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 26 August 2017, 01:42:02 PM
what are the Black Hat Mousequetaires, please?

never heard of the company. thought it might have been black hat miniatures, but it doesn't look like it ... unless I'm looking at the wrong ranges.

They're from Warbases - here: https://warbases.co.uk/?product_cat=mousquetaires

Roy

Doh! Of course they are.  #-o rather embarrassing that, to forget, considering.

Bit too small to go with my Redoubt figures, but thanks for getting back to me.  
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

nikharwood

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 27 August 2017, 08:35:12 AM
Doh! Of course they are.  #-o rather embarrassing that, to forget, considering.

Bit too small to go with my Redoubt figures, but thanks for getting back to me.  

No worries :)

nikharwood

Quick bump on this one - I really could do with the space... :)