Currently Out Of Stock?

Started by Raider4, 04 September 2017, 05:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

Bother!

Was planning on picking these rules up at Colours. Don't suppose there's any chance you'll have some by then?

Cheers, Martyn
--

Leon

Afraid not unfortunately, we sold the last one a couple of weeks ago so we need to get another print run organised.  It shouldn't be too long but we need to get the BKC-III printing done as a priority.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

If you can't wait I have a copy you can have (won them in a painting comp, but not really my bag, will just sit on the bookshelf)

Matt
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Moggy1000

How soon will they be in stock? Need one in order to build my armies correctly... Cheers

Leon

It should be before the end of the year, so not too far away.  They're on Wargame Vault as a pdf if that works: http://www.wargamevault.com/product/144517/Warband-Fantasy-Rules
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!