Border Reiver, Gateshead - Sat 2nd Sept

Started by Leon, 24 August 2017, 11:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

When we did shows, we used our standard wargames terrain, so it was stuff we already had, so cost wasn't really a big issue for us. Looking back, we were one of the few games that did this and in 10mm scale. Deciding upon a period and then sorting out the scenario etc, that's what took the most time. Maybe one day we'll do it again...

Techno

Nice links, Roy.

Thanks for those !

Cheers - Phil

Roy

There should be another blog report today, though it'll probably have a photo of me in it - being dressed properly by Stu [the boss] so his company shirt is seen to its best - so I might not advertise it  ;D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Roy

Another one:

https://zabadakszombieworld.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/border-reiver-2017.html

Including a couple of photo's of some dopey ginger-haired chap called Roy

For sake of impartiality... All Colonel Bill's homebrand stock is cast by a very capable firm at Middlesbrough. All sales of said homebrand stock indirectly leads to further profits to said firm at Middlesbrough - which is useful, as it'll help pay the upkeep on this forum and covers the cost of when I start waffling and wasting other's time  ;D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}