EPL 2017 - 18 season

Started by pierre the shy, 11 August 2017, 08:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierre the shy

Quote from: Techno on 05 January 2018, 07:39:36 AM
The DPW League.  :)

Is that the new name the Spanish League? Well Barcelona and Real Madrid always seem to have plenty of money to spend in the transfer market..... 
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

pierre the shy

Well the 2017 -18 season turned out to be a one horse race....well done Man City.

Spurs qualify for the Champions League and get "bragging rights" for being the best placed London based side, for what thats worth, but still no silverware  :(

There's always next season.....

Maybe I should play in a fantasy football league  :) 

Good luck to Middlesbourgh in their big play off game.....
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Leon

Quote from: pierre the shy on 14 May 2018, 08:14:03 PM
Good luck to Middlesbourgh in their big play off game.....

I'm hoping we can do it!  In a perfect piece of timing, the first leg was while we were stuck in the van coming back from Falkirk and we couldn't get a radio signal either.  And then the second leg is away and we've scheduled a full day of cleaning in the unit!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DFlynSqrl

Quote from: pierre the shy on 14 May 2018, 08:14:03 PM
Spurs qualify for the Champions League and get "bragging rights" for being the best placed London based side, for what thats worth, but still no silverware  :(

There's always next season.....

Yeah... :(