Pendraken on holiday Mon 14th - Tues 22nd!

Started by Leon, 10 August 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Welcome back.  I hope you all had an enjoyable break
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

It was very nice, just a shame we've returned to such lovely UK weather...  ???

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Leon on 24 August 2017, 11:45:59 AM
It was very nice, just a shame we've returned to such lovely UK weather...  ???

T-shirt weather, again, in Bonnie Scotland.
My Ego forbids a signature.

andys

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 24 August 2017, 02:34:46 PM
T-shirt weather, again, in Bonnie Scotland.

Arms covered in midge bites then?  :d :d :d

Roy

All that way just to look at the sea. You could have done that, here, in the NE!
[with apologies to Skywalker and anyone else from Redcar - I've spent many a happy time at the place, so please forgive me my attempt at humour]

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

jimduncanuk

Quote from: andys on 24 August 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Arms covered in midge bites then?  :d :d :d

Lived in Scotland all my life, holidayed South, North, East and West, never been bitten by a midge.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Leon

Midges are attracted by certain blood types and scents, so some people can be completely left alone by them.  My mother-in-law gets swarmed as soon as they see her, passing by everyone else to get to her, so my father-in-law is rarely bothered by them.  I seem to be quite attractive to them myself, we went camping in Kielder a couple of years ago and both me and the youngest were bitten constantly, while Adele and the eldest weren't targeted as much.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!