Pendraken on holiday Mon 14th - Tues 22nd!

Started by Leon, 10 August 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We're taking a short summer break this year, so we'll be closed from Mon 14th - Tuesday 22nd!

There will still be people in casting and packaging, so any orders placed before 3pm on Sunday will be shipped out while we're away.  Any orders placed after that time won't be processed until we're back in the office on Wednesday 23rd.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Have a happy holiday.

Going anywhere nice?

Quote from: Leon on 10 August 2017, 05:04:35 PM
There will still be people in casting and packaging,
Poor Dave. Never unshackled from that machine.   :(
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Milady's parents have treated us all to a week in Portugal, so we'll be getting some sun for a change!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Well done Milady's Parents. (I feel they should be capitalised.)

Portugal, eh? Was the previous post about not doing the Peninsula War a ruse?  :-\

Enjoy, enjoy, a thousand times enjoy.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Hi leon,

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and some well earned rest.

Some tips

Explain to kids (obviously out of earshot of In-laws.) that Grandma and Grandpa ( Insert whatever name you give them). Have booked this holiday especially so that they can spend time with their Grandchildren and that  when they wake up they should go and find Grandma and Grandpa. 

Also Grandma and Grandpa are expecting to be played with lots on the holiday so make it a nice time for them by asking them to play, build sandcastles etc.

Also explain that "old people" do not like naps in the afternoon on the  beach or by the pool as its not good for them. It is good for Mum and Dad though.

mention to Inlaws  on some mornings that M'lady is not feeling too well and is consequently is having a bit of a lay in, you feel bad for her so think you should stay with her.

:D :D

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Have a great break and enjoy some sunshine, which has been in short supply of late.

petercooman

d_Guy

Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

FierceKitty

Have a wonderful time, or two if you're greedy.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

GrumpyOldMan

But, but, ......

People are waiting for stuff...

Seriously have a great time and don't forget the Factor 50+.....

Techno

Westmarcher

OK, I know you really want to take it ...... but leave the thong behind this time!  =)

Have a goody.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.