Semovente 47/32

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2015, 01:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Are there any plans to have this added to the italian range? Widely used in North Africa and Russia, it is the 'missing' assault gun that would round things off nicely.

Womble67

I'd also vote for this

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

John Cook

Pithead have just released one, I see.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

This one is actually needed in the Italian army, it was quite common.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Zbigniew

I vote for this one as well. Its the last missing Italian armour piece for the Eastern Front.

Chris Pringle

Chris Pringle

Quote from: Zbigniew on 07 February 2017, 01:14:24 PM
Very nice, is it 6mm?

Yes it is. Mostly Irregular infantry and Heroics & Ros armour.

wurrukatte

Steve J

Any idea if this is in the pipeline at all Leon?

Leon

No plans at the moment, we've got a bit sidetracked doing the revamps so we'll be having a chat in August and setting out a proper plan for the next 12-18 months of WWII vehicles.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Thanks for the update Leon. Fingers crossed it will get the go-ahead at your August meeting :D. It would round of the Italian range, especially given that the artillery has made it into the Top 10 this year.