Claymore lost buildings

Started by old smokie, 06 August 2017, 02:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

I lost some Escenografia Epsilon buildings at Claymore  :'(  don't know where I left them, if anybody finds them can I have them back. Details below

EPS-EMP01   Medieval/Fantasy Buildings, 3 pre-painted buildings
EPS-ACW03  ACW Buildings, 2 pre-painted buildings

Had a great day met Michael from Supreme Littleness talked with friends I had not seen in while, and spent a lot of money on shiny goodness  : :-bd

jimduncanuk

Have a word with Steaurt.

He's supposed to know everything that happens at Claymore.

steaurtce1@btinternet.com
My Ego forbids a signature.

Leon

They weren't left on the stand unfortunately, I hope you can locate them.  Give me a shout if they don't turn up though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

thanks guys  :)

I doubt very much if I'll see them again, my own stupid fault  >:(

old smokie

08 August 2017, 05:50:28 PM #4 Last Edit: 08 August 2017, 05:52:52 PM by old smokie
contacted Steaurt, nothing handed in as yet  >:( :'(

someone has them, hope they bring you bad luck for gaming with   L-)

Roy

I asked Stu (Col. Bill's) if he'd seen or heard anything on the day, but unfortunately he hadn't.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

old smokie

old smokie

Leon & Dave

many many thanks for the replacement buildings. another great Pendraken gesture which is really, really appreciated.   :) :) :) :) :)   m/ :-bd :-bd

it was my own fault for losing the buildings at the Claymore show  :-[ :-[ :-[

its pity the person who took the buildings wasn't good enough to either hand them in or return them   >:( >:( >:(

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ace of Spades

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

old smokie

yup Pendraken are awesome  :-bd  8)

its the reason I always buy Pendraken and always recommended them, and the converted ones out there you know who you are  ;D ;D

DFlynSqrl

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!