With permission, a few fantasy for sale

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 06 August 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

06 August 2017, 01:12:18 PM Last Edit: 06 August 2017, 05:17:11 PM by Leon
Hi all,
Leon's given me permission to post this on here, I'm looking to off load an original Wood Rlf, Lizardmen and Orc armies. They are either superseded by Warband armies, or won't fit with new figures (bow length, new scouts etc).
So, reasonably reasonable offers via PM please, add a fiver for U.K. P&P, £7:50 for international insured.

Spikey Orcs ala Tolkien (keeping their bats and Dire wolves)

Rear view

Lizards, spent a lot of time on the correct colours based on South American beasties, unfortunately the riders have been dropped and some have lost their skull-maces, so I will drill and repair before posting.

Rear view

Details on the ridden lizards.

Can't decide whether to keep The Great A'tun and Lizard Boy on a Skate! Will consider offers too!

Woodies

Woodies running away!

Will resize when I get home, sorry about size.
Leon will kill this thread when they're gone.
Ta
Will
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Very nice Will,

Orcs are always tempting, but I am trying to get projects finished before starting new ones.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton