November Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 November 2010, 03:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

With all the shows this past month, we've not had much time to get any new releases ready, but we've managed to squeeze these ones through just in time!

WWII
German http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/German-sc125/Page-3/
GR211   Dismounted tank commanders (10)      Â£1.10
GR212   Riflemen, early war (10)         Â£1.10
GR213   Officers, early war (10)         Â£1.10
GR214   8cm GWR34 mortar, early war crew (3)   Â£1.10
GR215   37mm AT, early war crew (2)      Â£1.90
GR216   150mm IG, early war crew (2)      Â£1.90
GR217   FLE 105 field gun, early war crew (1)   Â£1.90

Next month we're hoping to have some nice odds and ends, which should knock a few things off the Top 10 requests...

;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Zbigniew

The figs are absolutely superb!

Sgt Steiner

nikharwood

Excellent  8)

And we move another step nearer to being able to game 'Allo 'Allo in 10mm  8) :D 8)

Blaker

Nice new batch of minis. .  .  but is there ever a thing as too many offerings in a range?  WW2 is really packing the catalog, not that I mind, I like the period.  But there could be more ranges not available in 10mm anywhere that Pendraken should be the leader to the market with, do ya think  :-\

Anyhoo, the WW2 stuff looks great as usually, give kuddos to the sculptor and keep 'em coming  :D

Leon

Quote from: Blaker on 01 November 2010, 08:15:57 PM
Nice new batch of minis. .  .  but is there ever a thing as too many offerings in a range?  WW2 is really packing the catalog, not that I mind, I like the period.  But there could be more ranges not available in 10mm anywhere that Pendraken should be the leader to the market with, do ya think  :-\

There's a whole load of ranges that we'll get to in time.  We've actually had these figures for a while now, and have just got them moulded up for this month, so it wasn't any conscious decision to make more WW2.  Next month will see more SCW which should finish that range off pretty much, then some other bits and bobs to add to other ranges.

The Schleswig Holstein range will be along shortly, which will be a range not offered in 10mm before.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

These look nice figures and make a foray into Blitzkrieg even more likely for me. 

However are you creating a rod for your own backs by releasing just some Early War German infantry/heavy weapons?  For example with these releases it's difficult even to build pure early war squads without LMG or SMG figures. Are you expecting to 'fill in' the rest relatively soon?

The obvious gaps are figures in early war kit with:
- LMG - MG34
- MMG - MG34 on tripod
- NCOs with MP38/40
- PzB39 AT rifle
- 50mm mortar (would the existing one do?)
- leIG18 infantry gun
- telephone or radio

Some are more important than others of course.

Regards

Edward

Blaker

"The Schleswig Holstein range will be along shortly, which will be a range not offered in 10mm before."

Very Cool, now that's what I'm talking about, I just saying  8)    :D    =D>

Aart Brouwer

The dismounted tank officers seem a little redundant - unless they're for diorama's, which is fine for those who make them. But the others, all equally superb, are very welcome, particularly since the early war is really a separate period where tactics counted for more than in the later war with its massive artillery and aerial bombardments, its ultra heavy armour und zee inkredeeble Wunderwaffen of ze Fyooror.

Will buy!  :)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 02 November 2010, 10:20:49 AM
However are you creating a rod for your own backs by releasing just some Early War German infantry/heavy weapons?  For example with these releases it's difficult even to build pure early war squads without LMG or SMG figures. Are you expecting to 'fill in' the rest relatively soon?

Possibly, but it's better to have them out there than sat in a drawer here.  I've got a lot of things you've mentioned on the lists already, but I'll add the other bits.  The designer who did them has been busy with real life recently, and hasn't had chance to do much for us, so we'll see what else we can get done.

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Quote from: Leon on 02 November 2010, 01:19:15 PM
Possibly, but it's better to have them out there than sat in a drawer here. 

Very true.

Regards

Edward

Pruneau

Excellent, some early Fritzies.  Once I have my D-Day troops fleshed out (well on my way for the Germans and the US airborne, still have regular US and British to go + a few smaller contingents), I'm gonna have a long hard look at barbarossa or blitzkrieg I think.
Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ