Photos of WWII German Flak Guns?

Started by Mako, 03 August 2017, 05:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I'm thinking these might just be the ticket for a German airbase.

Want to run some strafing missions against them, with Allied aircraft, so would like to know what the following look like, if anyone has any photos to share of the following:

20mm AA Gun

20mm Quad AA Gun

37mm AA Gun

Also, and chance the sand-bagged mortar position is large enough to hold these guns inside?

Do the guns come with crews, or do you need to purchase them separately?

Ithoriel

03 August 2017, 09:48:56 AM #1 Last Edit: 03 August 2017, 09:51:24 AM by Ithoriel
Quad 20mm (GRA2) defending my HQ and the sandbagged mortar position (GRX23), complete with mortar, hiding behind a hill!  As you can see I've positioned the two sandbagged items with a gap for my mortar crew to peer through, by varying the positions you could easily hold any of the three guns.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Ithoriel

You might also want to look at the Sand Bagged Street Barricade (2) (GRX22) seen here protecting my Command Post
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Roy

those are really useful photos (especially when clicked upon)
cheers Ithoriel  :-bd
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Mako

Thanks for sharing those pics.

Looks like those will work.

Would still like to see what the 37mm AA cannon looks like, if anyone has a photo of it.