Started by count_zero99uk, 31 October 2010, 06:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

count_zero99uk

OK now i need help with some bits :(

Can someone show me how to build the following german bits

GR54 Opel with 20mm Quad aa
GR75 75mm IG
GR99 150mm IG

Ill probly be asking the same tommorow over the russion bits.  But thats it for now.

On another note, all the items look fantastic, and im really looking foward to making this army :).  Ill try and get it done by the new year.  But i am slow and have a degree in classics to study (2nd year of 6 part time years).

Take care all
Brian.

Dazza

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

count_zero99uk

Aye thats cracking mate :)

Nice paintjob as well bud.

Gandalf

Have you seen the rivets on that?

count_zero99uk

Yeah, there good but i still need a picture of an assembled GR75 75mm IG if someone has one id appreciate it.

Thanks
Brian.

Leon

Quote from: count_zero99uk on 03 November 2010, 12:03:55 PM
Yeah, there good but i still need a picture of an assembled GR75 75mm IG if someone has one id appreciate it.

Thanks
Brian.

Dave says that the wrinkly bit of the gun shield goes at the top, and the step sticks out towards the front.  I've not got one to hand to photo, but let me know if you're still having trouble.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

count_zero99uk

Ive not had much chance to do much lately, got a lot of work on with my OU course, ill have a look over the weekend and see if i can work it out again.

I should hopefully have the germans based and ready for undercoating in a week.

Ill get some photos up then.