Rearguard at Dalian - an RJW battle using BBB

Started by Shedman, 01 August 2017, 02:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ronan

I agree !

"The terrain is all by Homebase - the hills and villages are the "luxury" £5 carpet tiles, reduced to £2.50 and the sea and streams are the sadly out of production Oxford Blue self adhesive vinyl tiles."

It looks good !   :-bd

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Nice scenario and good looking game. Well done to Homebase on the scenery front. I keep looking out for suitable blue tiles for rivers, but no luck so far... :(

Leman

Notice you have three crew on that Russian gun. When I got my Russian and Japanese gun packs I found I had three guns, six crew figures and two limbers - a very peculiar mixture.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Shedman

Thanks all

@
Quote from: Steve J on 02 August 2017, 07:22:44 AM
I keep looking out for suitable blue tiles for rivers, but no luck so far... :(

I've looked high and low for these tiles but they are sadly oop. I've written to Homebase several times to find out who their supplier is but they won't answer me >:(

I have one pack left that I am using to extend the stream, river and coastal sections I already have

Quote from: Leman on 02 August 2017, 07:23:00 AM
Notice you have three crew on that Russian gun. When I got my Russian and Japanese gun packs I found I had three guns, six crew figures and two limbers - a very peculiar mixture.

It's a while since I bought my RJW artillery. I certainly don't recall any limbers in the packs

In fact I bought extra gunners for the Fairy Kikaku guns

I use my FPW French Limber teams for the Japanese and WW1 Russian Limbers

Alan

lowlylowlycook