Whats in the future for WARBANDS?

Started by Bloodaxe, 30 July 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodaxe

Whats planned for Warbands?   With the old fantasy line almost completely gone, there are gaps in the army list.  Any plans for new releases?   
Ghouls, gargoyles, dragons, cave/crypt horrors, werewolves, dire wolves, etc, etc.
Or must we look at other fantasy 10mm lines for missing units?
Thanks.

Shedman

I'd like to see the troops for Michael Moorcock's History of the Runestaff, especially the Orders of Granbretan

I'm aware of Eureka doing it in 28mm and, according to their website, 10mm. However the 28mm figures look duff  and I'm not holding my breath for the 10mm range

Bloodaxe

I'm just interested if the gaps in the War band army lists will be filled.

Techno

Er...

Well I've certainly made some ghouls, gargoyles, werewolves, and wolves....Maybe they haven't been moulded yet ?

Cheers - Phil

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Techno on 31 July 2017, 06:41:40 AM
Er...

Well I've certainly made some ghouls, gargoyles, werewolves, and wolves....Maybe they haven't been moulded yet ?

Cheers - Phil

Ok, thanks.  I dont see them in the catalog. Maybe they just havent been released yet.

fred.

Leon mentioned that there are some upcoming Warband releases - which hopefully will include these.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

I think the last couple of armies I did are still waiting to be cast up.

Eldritch Vampires and the Samurai Apes ??

Sorry, Mr Brian sometimes starts going awol after the third nerve blocker of the day  8-}....So don't take that for granted. X_X

Cheers - Phil

Bloodaxe

Quote from: fred. on 31 July 2017, 04:49:04 PM
Leon mentioned that there are some upcoming Warband releases - which hopefully will include these.

Any list or info on whats coming?

fsn

I'm sure Techno said there were Amazons a'coming.

Whipped them up in an afternoon he said. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Quote from: Techno on 31 July 2017, 07:23:46 PM
Sorry, Mr Brian sometimes starts going awol after the third nerve blocker of the day  8-}....So don't take that for granted. X_X

Mr Brian?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

The Warband ranges are the two remaining armies from the rules, so Eldritch Vampires and Samurai Apes.  We've got ghouls, vampires and wolves in the Eldritch range so that's those ticked off.  After that I've got some new rhino's, gargoyles and something else (I can't remember at the moment!) on the side to be moulded up next and added to the Monsters range.  From there we'll be re-doing some of the older Accessories codes to bring them up to scratch.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leon on 01 August 2017, 01:02:22 AM
The Warband ranges are the two remaining armies from the rules, so Eldritch Vampires and Samurai Apes.  We've got ghouls, vampires and wolves in the Eldritch range so that's those ticked off.  After that I've got some new rhino's, gargoyles and something else (I can't remember at the moment!) on the side to be moulded up next and added to the Monsters range.  From there we'll be re-doing some of the older Accessories codes to bring them up to scratch.

Thats great to hear. Any estimated  release dates for the Eldritch Vamps?   Thanks for the info.

Leon

Quote from: Bloodaxe on 01 August 2017, 01:44:29 AM
Any estimated  release dates for the Eldritch Vamps?   Thanks for the info.

It should have been a couple of months ago but I'm still working on the BKC-III revisions.  Hopefully before the end of August.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leon on 01 August 2017, 02:31:53 AM
It should have been a couple of months ago but I'm still working on the BKC-III revisions.  Hopefully before the end of August.

Thanks again.