It must have been a good idea at the time

Started by Aksu, 25 July 2017, 05:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aksu

Looking for a ruleset in my piles of stuff I found my unbuilt 1/72 models. I must have thought at some point I need six more Airfix Chi Ha tanks. I mea, Six!? I already have two ready for gaming...

Aksu

OldenBUA

25 July 2017, 05:09:23 PM #1 Last Edit: 25 July 2017, 05:31:05 PM by OldenBUA
Well, you need eight minimum to besiege that castle anyway.

:D
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

DFlynSqrl

That is quite a stockpile you have there!

smallchild139

I found 3 Sheridan's in my stash just after I bought another one, because I thought I only had the one I had finished off. ;D

You can't have too many kits..

Mark

d_Guy

:)
If the collective had a flag it's motto would read,
Numquam Satis
Sleep with clean hands ...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

I just ordered a warlord chi ha, so i'm not judging here  :D

Now seriously, i have a bunch of 1/72 kits lying around that i don't intend to use ever. I just like to build one every now and then, for nostalgic reasons  :)

Aksu

The Airfix Firefly kit in the top right hand was bought for pure nostalgia when I stumbled on it in a dusty pile in a local shop - it is the original 70s vintage issue that was the first kit I ever built with my dad. I don't think I will ever build it, just looking at the box gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Aksu

sunjester

Orcs

A couple of years ago I helped move a friend who used to go to our club and he had over 100 Kits, including lots of multiples that were far more than you would ever use in game.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Wulf

I have about 4 times that, with a load of it resin kits (and therefore expensive...  :( ) from back when I bought to build (in the same manner as I buy miniatures to paint...  :- )

Never felt the need to buy 6 of one kit though...