M...M...More Modern vehicles and a couple of Cents as well...

Started by Leon, 23 July 2017, 10:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Quote from: Wulf on 24 July 2017, 11:43:22 AM
The biggest example of scale discrepancy I've seen was between Pendraken '10mm' scale minis & some Shapeways 1/144 scale civilian cars of the 1940s.

You could barely fit a single PD squaddie inro a 4-seat car...

I have to say Phil's Falklands Range sets the bench mark for me.  And its those same dollies he's using for the Korean.

Phil exaggerates the weapons just a smidge to get the optics right.  The MiniFigs RPG7 figure is a classical example of getting it wrong!

mart678

knoe501

...oh my...  ...oh my...  after years of begging, I'm gonna see a 106mm ground mount Recoilless Rifle.    (think I just soiled myself...)

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

... and a Duster as well.  This day is AWESOME!!  (Thank you again)

Yes, I too will purchase the Centurion Mk 1.  Just to have an put on the board so when the player goes "What's that?!?!"  I'll have a story to tell.  <grin>

Any chance on adding a M56 Scorpion Tank Destroyer??  It's based on the M53/M55 chasis.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M56_Scorpion

Patiently waiting on the new models....  patiently...

--Kenny

Jim Ando

Hi

Can't wait especially the Oxford carrier. Read a great book called to the last bullet about the imjin scrap. It mentions Oxfords all the time didn't know we were going to get one.
Jim.

mart678

For : knoe501  M56  Scorpion is scaled but not in next batch unless I can squeeze it in along with the ASU57 and ASU85

Sunray

Quote from: mart678 on 26 July 2017, 06:30:10 PM
For : knoe501  M56  Scorpion is scaled but not in next batch unless I can squeeze it in along with the ASU57 and ASU85

At last Soviet/client states airborne ops ! :-bd

Wulf

Didn't know which design was the Oxford carrier, so I Googled it - apparently they're the major supplier of pallets in the UK. Fair enough.

I'll have a couple anyway. And a Scorpion when it appears for my ever-growing World of Tanks collection...

mart678