New ECW Artillery crew and some WSS dismounted Dragoons!

Started by Leon, 21 May 2017, 11:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigel drury

Indeed, they're helpful in that way.  I had hoped that this range would move over to the way the LoA has separate packs for guns and gunners.  Apart from perhaps the lightest pieces. ECW artillery rarely seems to have moved on the field much after initial deployment.

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 23 August 2018, 08:05:28 PM
Still no sign of the new ECW artillery crews?  :'( :'(

They've been moulded but we've not announced them yet.  All ECW artillery packs should be going out with the new crews though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 23 August 2018, 09:48:15 PM
They've been moulded but we've not announced them yet.  All ECW artillery packs should be going out with the new crews though.

Hi Leon,

I have all the guns I need, but would love some of the new crews. Can I make a 'special' order and get a quote?

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 23 August 2018, 10:09:03 PM
I have all the guns I need, but would love some of the new crews. Can I make a 'special' order and get a quote?

No worries at all, drop me an email with what you need and we'll get them sorted out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 24 August 2018, 07:22:08 AM
Thanks, Leon.  To which e mail address?

Email received, we'll get those sent out for you today.

8)

mollinary

Thanks Leon, excellent service as ever. PayPal invoice paid.